Sponsorship and Support
Six powerful reasons to sponsor EXPLORING MUSIC
- Efficiently and effectively reaches the classical music listener Classical music listeners index high above the market average in its composition of professional and corporate decision-makers with high household income and significant purchasing power.
- National Reach EM is heard by more than 400,000 different, unique listeners weekly in more than 300 markets including 250,000 listeners weekly in the top 25 markets which include New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia and San Francisco. 52 week cume is 725,000.
- Global Reach loyal following on wfmt.com/exploringmusic and on participating stations’ webstreams. WFMT averages 800,000 different Internet listeners monthly.
- Known Personality Bill McGlaughlin is one of the most popular, well-known, and respected figure in classical music broadcasting.
- Phenomenal branding and name recognition - Exploring Music is heard every day, 5 days a week, at the same time each night, building on a single theme. Listeners tune-in every night to continue the thread of the story.
- Not-for-Profit Loyalty/Synergy Viewers of Public Television and Listeners of Public Radio actively support the businesses and organizations that support their favorite radio and television stations.
Major funding for Exploring Music with Bill McGlaughlin is provided by the Earl and Brenda Shapiro Foundation, Helen Zell, Mr. & Mrs. William G. Brown, and an anonymous gift.
Generous support is also provided by Randy Kroszner & David Nelson and the listener supporters of WFMT.
The Exploring Music streaming website is supported by Mr. & Mrs. William Gardner Brown and the Richard P. and Susan Kiphart Family.
Thanks to Oxford Music Online, the home of Grove® Music Online and the access point for other Oxford online music reference subscriptions.